Datum Hindustan Private Limited (Datum Recruitment Services) operates the www.datum-recruitment.com web site (the “Site”) to provide online access to information regarding products and services available from Datum Recruitment Services (the “Service”).
- "Account" means the account successfully opened by the User in the Website by inserting information such as name, age, sex, registration details (if a juristic person), contact details, user name, password as required to be filled in the webpage during the Registration Process and includes any further changes and additions to the information from time to time.
- "Candidate" means any User who accesses the portal for the purpose of job search or career management.
- "Job-provider" means any company or any other entity which accesses the Website or uses the Services with an intension to provide employment to eligible Candidates in its own organization or in facilitating Candidates to get employment in any other organization.
- "Course-provider" means any company or any other entity which accesses the Website or uses the Services with an intention to conduct, promote education/skill-up gradation courses to eligible Candidates for its own programs or to facilitate Candidates to enrol in courses conducted by any other organization or Institute.
- "Member" means the User who has completed the Registration Process
Users are entitled to use our website to view current job opportunities, create accounts and apply to all position. They are also entitled to apply to various Executive education programs.
The Company reserves the right to change the nature of Services at its sole discretion.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE :
Users shall not use the Website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation content provided by the Company:
- for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable law, regulation, international law or laws of any other country; or
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or
- that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or is offensive to users of the Website, such as content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- that is false of misleading; or
- that harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing", "hacking" or "crashing"; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Specific Restrictions on Rights to Use:
In addition to the above, the users shall not:
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website and/or Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or Service;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or Service or for crawling the Website and scraping content or to circumvent the technological methods adopted by the Website to prevent such prohibited use;
- collect any information about other Users including Members (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit applications for job postings;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or Service;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as "spam" to other users or members of the Website and/or Service or otherwise interfere with other User's or Member's enjoyment of the Website and/or Service;
- submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company or the Website;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- use of the Website or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including that are deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any content offered on the Website for other than your own use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company's IT infrastructure;
Interpretation In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires references to recitals, clauses and sub-clauses are to recitals, clauses and sub-clauses of this Agreement; headings are inserted for ease of reference only and are not to be used to define, interpret or limit any of the provisions of this Agreement; references to the singular number shall include references to the plural number and vice versa; words denoting one gender include all genders; any reference in this Agreement to a statutory provision includes that provision and any regulation made in pursuance thereof, as from time to time modified or re-enacted, whether before or after the date of this Agreement; and any reference to a time limit in this Agreement means the time limit set out in the relevant clause or Sub-clause or such other time limit which may be mutually agreed by the parties in writing.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies: The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Datum Recruitment Services therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Datum Recruitment Services does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Enforcement / Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum: