The words "you" or "your" or "User" as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website for any reason. The words "we" or "us" or "our" or the "Company" as used herein, refer to the company Datum Recruitment Services and/or or any permitted assignees.
Third Party Services:
Third parties provide certain services available on www.datum-recruitment.com on Datum Recruitment Services’ behalf. 'Datum Recruitment Services' may provide information, including Personal Information, that 'Datum Recruitment Services' collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which 'Datum Recruitment Services' maintains its Web site and mailing lists. 'Datum Recruitment Services' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Datum Recruitment Services’ behalf.
'Datum Recruitment Services' does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Datum Recruitment Services’ behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Datum Recruitment Services’ policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
You agree, if you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect and/or store such information.
You agree that we may collect IP address from all visitors to the Website, like most websites. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyze trends, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Website, and deliver customized, personalized content.
You agree to share your personal information to the registered institutes offering learning programs for the ones you have showed interest in by clicking on the show interest, apply links
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Disclosure of your Personal Information:
- to provide the Personal Information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners.
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc.
- to transfer Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of activities with from time-to-time
- Website may also aggregate (gather up data across all Accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Classifieds Listings
- When you list classified advertisements, and the advertisement receives an expression of interest by the interested user, the interested user will be provided your contact information as provided in your registration form.
- When you express an interest in a classified advertisement, the user who has listed the advertisement will be provided your contact information as provided in your user's registration form.
- Services offered on the Website are by third parties
Posting to public areas of the website
Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website's searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of Website.
Access or change your Personal Information:
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website, your ID and Password are required in order to access your Account.
The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. We currently don’t have any services where we accept credit card transactions. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used.
Governing law and Dispute Resolution:
Contacting the Website: