Manufacturing Jobs in Africa
Our esteemed client is one of the largest manufacturer and distributor of a well-known soft drinks brand in West and East Africa. Our client providing careers in Africa are currently looking to fill the role of Process/ Project Engineer for one of their operations.
The Process/ Project Engineer will be responsible for overseeing and leading bulk and bottling process in nine manufacturing facilities.
The ideal candidate will be at least 5 Years experience performing manufacturing process and in a large Food/Beverage company.
This individual will work closely with development and manufacturing team members to define, prototype, and characterize new and existing manufacturing processes, interfacing with equipment suppliers and integrators to realize robust solutions for production and utilizing your knowledge of continuous improvement techniques.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop specifications for, new assets, and evaluate design concepts for a wide range of implementations in existing processes.
- Ensure all process, productivity, quality, and safety aspects are considered to deliver robust.
- Identify areas for process improvements. Analyze bottlenecks/problems on electrical and mechanical systems and look for appropriate solutions to achieve rated capacity.
- Lead improvement projects from acceptance to Start Up, in current production lines.
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements, specs, and managing the constraints.
- Keep and Update project Cost versus original CAPEX.
- Ensure Project goes and finish on time.
- Maintain The Project Register
- Supervise and Ensure Quality Work site Safety and Security.