A. SOCIAL MEDIA
1. Understands Social Media Management - managing different tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc... (no need for technical IT expertise - we have someone to help on that side)
2. Experienced in Social Meda Response - capable of responding to & managing online conversations, especially to create buzz and handle potential negative content
3. Experienced in using Social Media to encourage consumers to go to point of purchase locations
4. Capable of increasing Followership, Likes, Shares, etc... on various social media platforms in a meaningful and relevant manner (with & without paid support)
5. Able to show social media activity conversion to actual sales
B. LEAD GENERATION
1. Able to identify, leverage & implement sources of customer lead generation
2. Able to hold meaningful conversations with leads such as B2B clients, Trade Wholesalers/Distributors, and End-Consumers via Social Media, Email & VOIP (eg. Skype, Google Hangout) until they are primed/ready to make the "Call to Action", and then hand over to Sales Team
3. Able to Pre-Qualify new customers to ensure that they are serious buyers before referring to sales team
C. CONTENT MANAGEMENT
1. Able to develop content for traditional & social media marketing, brochures, catalogs, etc... (ie. work with graphic designers, photographers, video graphers, etc... to develop high quality content)
2. Able to be a Trusted Resource for each product group of the company - develop resource of information sources that can be shared with customers on how to best install, use and apply our products.
3. Able to be a Trusted Advisor for each product group of the company - develop resource of solutions that can be shared with customers when customers ask for advise on how to solve certain challenges, where our products can be used as part of the solution.